Thank you for using i-Image
- The terms “we”, “us”, “our”, “i-Image”, “i-Image IT” or “i-Image Group” refers to i-Image IT Ltd. and its subsidiaries and any authorised third party involved in any part of the design, development, management, response-handling, marketing, promotion or other similar aspects of the Website.
- The term “Content” refers to any text, data, document, audio, video, graphic, photograph or other image, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on, or forms part of this Website and is presented on this site to Users by either iimageit.com or by other Users including any such content uploaded by Users.
- The terms “Users” or “User” refers to any person viewing or interacting with this Website including “You”.
- If you do not agree to these Terms, you should not access or use the Websites. In addition, when accessing our Websites you shall be subject to any guidelines or rules applicable to the Websites, which may be posted and modified from time to time.
- These Terms, or any part thereof, may be modified by us, including the addition or removal of terms at any time, and such modifications, additions or deletions will be effective immediately upon posting. Your use of the Websites after such posting shall be deemed to constitute acceptance by you of such modifications, additions or deletions.
Changes to Websites
- We may change or discontinue any aspect, service or feature of the Websites at any time, including, but not limited to, content, availability, and equipment needed for access or use.
- These Terms shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
- You agree to maintain and promptly update your registration information on the Websites so that it remains current, complete and accurate. You are responsible for obtaining and maintaining all connectivity, computer software, hardware and other equipment needed for access to and use of the Websites and all charges related to the same.
- i-Image IT Ltd allows you to post Content. Anything that you post or otherwise make available on our Websites is referred to as “User Content”. You retain all rights in, and are solely responsible for, the User Content you post to our Sites.
- Nothing in these Terms restricts other legal rights we may have to User Content, for example under other licences. We reserve the right to remove or modify User Content, or change the way it’s used, for any reason.
- The Content made available in this Site is provided “as is” without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to all implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, title, or non-infringement of any third party rights including, without limitation, intellectual property rights. i-Image IT Ltd. does not warrant that the Content will be error free, nor free from defamatory, offensive, infringing or other harmful matter. You assume the entire cost of any necessary service, repair, or correction. The Content may include inaccuracies or typographical errors that will be corrected as they are discovered at i-Image IT’s sole discretion. You acknowledge that i-Image IT has not undertaken any verification of Content featured on this Site.
- You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
- In any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other person’s use of the Website such as uploading, posting or otherwise transmitting any User Content, software or other materials which contain a virus or other harmful or disruptive component.
- In any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order.
- Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
- By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that the Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights.
- Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner’s prior written permission.
- You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute for personal use or for commercial purposes any Content without the written permission of i-Image IT.
Security and Availability
- Any online facilities, tools, services or information that i-Image IT make available through the Website is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. i-Image IT is under no obligation to update information on the Website.
- Whilst i-Image IT uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guaranty in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
- i-Image IT accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website.
- While we work to protect the security of your content and account, i-Image IT can’t guarantee that unauthorised third parties won’t be able to defeat our security measures. We ask that you keep your password secure. Please notify us immediately of any compromise or unauthorised use of your account.
Third Party Websites, Links & Services
- Our Sites may contain links to other websites operated by third parties. I-Image IT does not control these third party websites and is not responsible for their content. The presence of a link to a website operated by a third party does not imply any endorsement of that third party or of any products or services advertised, or other information or content featured on that website. Nor does it constitute any assurance that that website has security measures in place to protect information which you may submit to them online.
- I-Image IT Ltd. May terminate or suspend your right to access or use any of our Sites or Services, for any reason with appropriate notice. We may terminate or suspend your access immediately and without notice if we have a good reason, including any violation of our Terms and policies. Upon termination, you will continue to be bound by these Terms.
- You agree to defend, fully indemnify and keep fully indemnified at all times, and hold harmless i-Image IT Ltd, its officers, directors, employees, agents and third parties, for any losses, costs, liabilities, damages and expenses (including reasonable fees) relating to or arising out of your use of this Site including, without limitation, any infringement of any third party’s rights (including without limitation intellectual property rights and rights of privacy and publicity) and any unlawful material you submit to this Site (including without limitation material which is or could be deemed defamatory, obscene, offensive, inaccurate, blasphemous, threatening or illegal), including any breach by you of the terms of this agreement.
Limitation of liability
- Under no circumstances shall i-Image IT Ltd, nor affiliates, staff, agents or suppliers, be liable for any damages, including without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, consequential, or other damages (including without limitation lost profits, lost revenues, or similar economic loss), whether in contract, tort, or otherwise, arising out of the use or inability to use the Content available in this Site or any linked site, even if i-Image IT is advised of the possibility thereof, nor for any claim by a third party.
- i-Image IT Ltd. hereby expressly disclaims any and all warranties, including without limitation, any warranties to the availability, accuracy, or information, products or services, and any warranties of satisfactory quality or fitness for a particular purpose.
- i-Image IT Ltd. shall in no event be liable for any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, alteration of, or use of records for any cause of action.
- You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
- These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the Website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
- These terms and conditions contain the whole agreement between the parties relating to its subject matter and supersede all prior discussions, arrangements or agreements that might have taken place in relation to the terms and conditions.
- The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and conditions and no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these terms and conditions.
- If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
- Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales and all disputes arising under the Agreement (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.